Sunday, January 18, 2009

Vacation

My family just got back from an awesome vacation. We went on a cruise and visited several tropical locations.
The ship itself was pretty spectacular. I had a lot of fun in the dining room.
Photobucket
It was easy to find ways to be entertained while on the ship.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
As you know, I always like to try new and exotic foods. In Grand Cayman, I had some turtle soup. Just so you know, turtle has the texture of chicken, but tastes like fish.
Photobucket
In Cozumel, Bre and I went climbing and zip lining on the beach.
Photobucket
We did get a little homesick (and a phone call to SarahRose seemed to help).
Photobucket
Bre and I did a lot of sisterly bonding.
Photobucket
And I was able to spend a lot of quality time with my mom.
Photobucket
In Roatan, Honduras, I pet a shark!!!
Photobucket
The whole family had an amazing time!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Emily said...

Bring me next time!!