Friday, January 25, 2013

Recovery

I have been sick since literally the last post.
Andrew and I came down with horrible colds. Andrew's cleared up. Mine did not. After 2 weeks of worsening symptoms, including cough and shortness of breath, I broke down and went to the doctor. Bronchitis. So I started antibiotics and started to feel better in a few days. For about 3 or 4 days. Then sneezing and runny nose started Saturday night. Then, I felt so exhausted, nauseous, achy and febrile. So on Tuesday, I went back to the doctor. This time, I had influenza. Are you kidding me??? The flu?? Uggg. I missed 2 days of work and felt absolutely awful. But today, I feel like I have turned a corner. My nose is still a little congested, but I feel better.
So glad to finally feel like myself. Hopefully I have been exposed to all of the germs that are circulating around this time of year. I'm ready to be healthy in 2013!

No comments: