Monday, July 21, 2008

RSF

This past weekend was the annual Street Fest. It was just about the worst weekend they could have planned it for. Nothing like standing on a street selling hot dogs when it's 95 degrees with 99% humidity.
But none the less, it's a tradition.
And it is a beautiful place to live.

Some new friends enjoyed their very first Eat Me Weiner (delicious, isn't it SarahRose)

Some people got extra silly
(That's my Mom!!)

(and my sister!!)

I got dehydrated (not so much fun) on Saturday. But I did relax and keep hydrated on Sunday.

But it was a fun weekend. I was able to talk to a lot of people who I haven't spoken to in a while, ant it was fun to catch up with everyone.

In other news, I had to get a new car. I was not excited to spend a bunch of money and go into debt, but I do like my car. I think we'll call her Bertha.

And Bertha likes to have fun...



I have to give Bre props for risking her life on that last shot and pulling an Alanis Morissette with that last picture and climbing through the window to get a picture of me through the moon roof. Very dangerous and I would appreciate it if she never tried anything like that again. But she was safe (whew!).
Hope everyone else is making the best of the summer!

1 comment:

breliggan said...

i took ALL of these pictures except the one of me.