Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holiday Season

Thanksgiving went off better than expected! The food was delicious (which isn't totally shocking as I'm a pretty good cook) and even more impressive... everything was ready at the same time!! Yay! And I have a ton of leftovers for awesome Thanksgiving Sandwiches! I have been eating them all weekend.
But now it's the official start of the holiday season. I decorated my house for the holidays. I have planned out where I'm going to put my tree.
And now I need to get started on gifts. I plan on knitting and crocheting a lot of gifts this year.
I also got my big gift from my parents... a sewing machine! I've never sewed anything before. I also bought a kit to knit an apron. I'm a little nervous about jumping into that project. But I figured out how to knit and crochet pretty easily, so learning to sew shouldn't be too hard... right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR INVITING US. THE FOOD AND THE DAY WAS WONDERFUL. WAS REALLY GREAT TO GET OUT OF MY HOUSE FOR A CHANGE.