Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Quick Update...

I don't have a lot of time, but a lot has happened recently. I also can't get my stupid wireless internet to work. *Frustrated Noise* So here a quick update...
Work has been totally crazy. Last week, I worked 43.75 hours- and only 35 count. I miss overtime. I love my job, but I NEVER want another "Salaried" position. Ever.
I found out yesterday that I got accepted to New Paltz! So I will in fact be furthering my education in the fall. Yay!
My weight loss hit kind of a mile stone. I have lost over 40 pounds. 41 to be specific. Yeah- it's exciting. Yeah- it will be more exciting when I hit 50.
We recently found out that my paternal grandfather has stomach cancer. But it is early stages and fully contained. Surgery is planned for mid-February. Get well soon Pop!
My maternal grandfather turned 89 today!!!! Happy Birthday Grampy!!
Now I have to run out to his birthday dinner.

No comments: