Monday, November 26, 2007

The Countdown

Can you believe that in a month Christmas will be all over? Not that I'm stressed about Christmas this year. All of my shopping is done (except for Andrew- but I have some good ideas)! My apartment is mostly decorated for Christmas. I just need to hang Christmas lights and get a tree (hopefully we'll do that this week). My Christmas cards are ready to be shipped out. I'm wrapping presents as they come in so I won't be rushed last minute. I am excited about Christmas, but I"m a little sad, too. I have to work Christmas Eve from 3p-11p. We don't want to drive to NY in the middle of the night on Christmas Eve, so this is the first time in my life that I'm not going to wake up at my parent's house on Christmas Morning. I think that I'll cook Chocolate Chip Pancakes on Christmas Morning. You know- start new traditions that I'll be able to carry on with my family. Like for example when I hung our stockings, I put a little holiday stuffed animal in the top of each one. I did that last year, too and it is really cute. Ahhh, traditions. Can't wait to get our tree!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: