Thursday, November 29, 2007

Job Interview

A few weeks ago, I came home from work MAD. Mad at my supervisors, mad at my co-workers, mad at the whole hospital. I decided that the most cathectic way to deal with my feelings was to send out resumes to various hospitals in the area. After a day or two, my anger had subsided and I almost forgot about my rage filled applications. That is until I got a phone call to schedule an interview. Today I had an interview at New England Medical Center. I had applied for a full time position in the NICU. I show up, and they tell me that the NICU position is no longer available, but they were going to interview me for their pediatric float pool. If you've ever spoken to me about my feelings towards floating at Franciscan, you know I'm not a fan. But I didn't want to turn and walk out of there just like that, so I stayed, interviewed and toured the units. This afternoon, to help me get my mind together, I've made a list.
Pros...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and Cons...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

They haven't offered me a job yet, so I don't know why I'm thinking about this already, but you know me... I like to have a plan. Let me know what you think. Keep in mind that come June- we have no idea what we're going to do or where we're going to be so I will likely be changing jobs in June again.

No comments: