Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I am a Pediatric Advanced Life Supporter

Today, I can officially put the jitters and nerves behind me. I have successfully completed the Pediatric Advanced Life Support class that I had been taking this week. Last night and this morning, I was studying me heart out and apparently it paid off! I did well on the skills portion of the class, and as for the written test- I kicked it's ass! 96%!! Hooray for me!!
Next on my agenda is an interview tomorrow. A few weeks ago, I came home really angry at my job, so I sent out a bunch of my resumes. A few days later, I wasn't mad anymore, but NEMC called me to schedule an interview. I am not exactly excited about this interview, but I figure that it won't hurt, right?
Now off to do laundry so that I have something to wear to the interview tomorrow and I'll have clean clothes for work Friday.

No comments: