Friday, March 14, 2008

Crunch Time

I've been busy working up a storm. I've been picking up extra shifts at work. Maybe because we're trying to save all the money we can. It's getting to be crunch time on our home buying plan. We're going to meet with a realtor the end of next week to (hopefully) look at some houses. We would ideally like to close in late May/early June. It's kind of scary to feel like this much of a grown up.
As for my plan between now and the end of next week, my days will be filled with work. I'm off tomorrow, but I'm working Sunday through Wednesday. Wednesday is also Andrew's birthday, and we will be celebrating over a nice dinner with my aunt, uncle, cousin and my cousin's wife.
I have some cute things planned for Andrew's birthday. What you may ask? I'm not going to tell...it's a surprise! Ok, fine, I'll show you on Thursday.
Maybe we'll go see a movie tomorrow. Hmmmm, maybe Vantage Point?
Enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments: