Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Meet Daisy

As you know, yesterday was Roxy's birthday. Quincy and I went to the (pet) store to get her a gift. We decided that the best idea for a gift would be Daisy.
Photobucket
Daisy is a female Betta fish. I'd never seen a female Betta fish before. So Quincy and I thought it best to buy her for Roxy's gift. Daisy's bowl has a lid so that the girls can't pester her.
I was afraid that Andrew was going to be mad when he got home. I felt like I got myself into some Lucille Ball type of situation, but to my surprise, he was mostly ok with it. I think he was just shocked that I bought a fish for a cat's birthday.
Welcome Daisy. Now I'm off to finish knitting the baby blanket for my friend.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kieran,

You will have to write down all the
pets birthdays!! IF I put them on
the calendar I might remember them.
There actually is a place in California that makes pet birthday
cakes!! In Las Vegas there are pet
condo's--my brother sent me a brochure of them--with the "hi rise" the "walk" etc. Colleen had a goldfish and the cat got it--so we went to Meigers to buy another fish--and got 2 little ones that were suppose to be friendly and by the time we got to the register the bigger one had ate 1/2 of the
smaller one. I thought I had traumatized my kid for life. Looking forward to you guys being up here. Pamela (Mom)