Monday, April 7, 2008

Quality time at home

We had a busy weekend in NY. I had a job interview. They told me that I have a job, they just don't know which floor or which shift. I would prefer days, but she told me that most people start on nights, then once they show that they do not call in sick and they are good at their jobs, then they can put in to switch to days. Then, they have to wait until a position opens up. I'll make about the same, the biggest drawback is that the nurses work every other weekend, and I'm used to working every third. :-(
We did also have the home inspection done on our house. It was nice to be able to spend so much time at the house. Anything that I forgot I was able to check out again. The inspection looked ok. There are a few things that we will need to plan on fixing, but nothing major. We met the neighbors- they seem nice.
We got a big package of mortgage paperwork from the bank which we completed and sent back.
We're on our way, but right now, I kind of feel like we're just killing time.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.