Friday, April 25, 2008

R.E.L.A.X.

As you can probably assume, the whole buying a house, moving and getting ready to start a new job thing has me super stressed. Not to mention that Quincy almost choked to death on a piece of a bone earlier this week and Roxy just lost another one of her lives by eating some of my yarn.
Luckily, we're going home this weekend to measure the house and sign stuff with the lawyer- which ok that is still in the stress category. But I am going to get together with some of my high school friends for a few hours of fun. If it's still beautiful, I'm thinking mini golf. If not, maybe a movie. And we might go out to eat. It will be nice to spend time with people that knew me when I was younger. I will have a chance to forget some of my problems and relax.
I also want to bring my camera because there has been a large forest fire in a state park. My sister-in-law is taking the fire very hard. I don't blame her since the fire is around her house.
Check back next week for photos. And wish me luck on my quest for relaxation.

No comments: