Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Stress has gotten the better of me

All this house buying business has been very exciting, but also very stressful. The stress had apparently knocked out my immune system, so now I am dealing with the repercussions. I have had a low grade fever the past 2 days, I have been sneezing nonstop (I literally sneezed for a minute straight...ACHOO...ACHOO...ACHOO...ACHOO for a full minute- and believe me, that's physically exhausting!), and my sinuses are berzerk! It's like my nose is a faucet, my head only feels good when I press my hands on it, and I can't hear out of my right ear. But when I blow my nose, my right ear makes a really loud squeak that only I can hear. How come this was not mentioned with all the other joys of home ownership?
But we are moving forward in the moving/house buying process. We are hoping to have a home inspection this weekend, and I have a job interview at a local hospital. I hope I'm over this cold by then. Could you imagine... "I would (sniff) really love (ACHOO) to work (Cough, cough, cough) here."
I'm going to get back to my plan of relaxing, knitting, watching tv and reading so that I can feel better sooner. Hey, maybe I'll make some chicken soup...
Photobucket

No comments: