Monday, May 5, 2008

Clean What?

Friday afternoon, Andrew and I found out that our apartment was going to be shown to prospective renters. Now, keep in mind that with all the stress, we had fallen behind on out housekeeping. You know that show "How Clean Is Your House"? Well, I had nightmares about them coming here. So Saturday morning, we woke up on a mission. We worked from 8am until about noon (with a breakfast break/catch up on tv break that lasted a little over an hour). And I'd say that we had a positive result.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I know that some people might not be satisfied with this, but we are. Now I'm just enjoying every second in our clean home. And we're going to try to keep it like this until we move.
I guess I'll go wash the dishes now. Think we can keep this up for 3 or 4 weeks?

No comments: