Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Getting Ready

I'm going to start my new job on May 27. I seriously doubt that we're going to close by then (especially because the sellers have not signed the contract yet). In fact, I'm going to get fingerprinted on Friday and switch my drivers license to NY.
So where am I going to live, you might be asking yourself. Good question. I'm going to move in with my parents Memorial Day weekend.
Yup. Moving in with Mom and Dad. But it's ok. I'm not a loser. Really. Do losers buy a house when they're 23? No. I am convinced that it will be for like 2 weeks. CONVINCED!
So as my time in Beantown is winding down, I have a few things that I still want to do. We're going to have dinner with my cousin and his wife tonight in Hull. It will be nice to be down by the ocean. And I want to have a night out with friends. And go out for breakfast to that AWESOME place that we go after working an overnight.
Not a lot. Hopefully I can get that short list done.

No comments: