Friday, August 3, 2007

Bad Idea

Roxy was looking a little greasy, so I thought that it would be a good idea to give her a bath. I'd given her a few baths before, and she fought a little, but it wasn't do bad. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket She was in a fine mood before we started. By the time that we started to lather, things had already took a turn for the worse. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Notice my arms and my sad face? At that point, I just wanted to wash the soap out of her fur and lat her go. She obviously didn't like the way I washed her, she spend about an hour washing herself after I was finished. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket And this is how my arm turned out. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Ok, ok, I admit it, that was a bad idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOMETIMES MEOW MEANS NO!