Thursday, August 9, 2007

What kind of plant is this?

So I'm itching to do some major renovations with my windowsill garden. The more I look at how beautiful they make my living room, the more plants I add, the more I like this hobby. My mom has one of the most beautiful collection of indoor pants, so she is a lot of my inspiration. She has this plant that I really like, but I don't know what kind of plant it is. I saw one like it when I was in the Dominican Republic. Does anyone know what kind of plant this is? Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Also, my mom has this plant sand. It's about 5 feet tall, metal, tiered, circular staircase plant stand. I have spent my morning searching the internet looking for something like that. I can find some tiered circular staircase plant stands, but they are only about 3 feet tall. I've found some taller metal stands, but they do not have the circular staircase design. Does anyone know where I would be able to find what I'm looking for? Or if you happen to stumble across what I'm describing at a thrift shop or yard sale, if you pick it up for me, I will pay you back for it (only applicable to people that I see on a regular basis- sorry!).

No comments: