Saturday, December 22, 2007

Best of 2007

Since I slept all day, now of course I can't sleep tonight. So I figured that I'd take the time to make today's blog post (after all it is after midnight) and make a Best of 2007 List.

Best new job: Franciscan- Granted I complain about this and that, but it's a good job. I like it 95% of the time and I'm making good friends there.
Photobucket

Most exotic vacation: Morocco- Eating camel, getting excited when there's running water, watching a friend knock over a watermelon cart... ah the memories.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Worst injury: My ankle- it's the injury that keeps on getting re-hurt!
Photobucket

Best new edition to the family: She-Ra- She does drive me crazy from time to time, but I don't know what we'd do without her.
Photobucket

Best new celebrity crush: Joba Chamberlain. I have Joba Fever! Can't wait for April!
Photobucket

Best new hobby: Windowsill gardening- Even though the heater is not so good for my plants, but I am still trying my best to care for them.
Photobucket

Best BumbleBee- ME!!
Photobucket

Most missed family member: My Nana- I miss her every day.
Photobucket

Best Music Video: Born to Run- enough said.


Best Realization: I have the best family!! Thanks guys! Merry Christmas!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Now here's today's Christmas song. And don't worry... we'll be home from Christmas through New Years!


music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.

No comments: