Thursday, December 20, 2007

In a Perfect World

I got my new digital camera yesterday. We picked it out and my mom is giving us $$ for it for Christmas. It was supposed to be shipped to her, but billed to us. Yesterday, the camera was delivered up here. And it's on my credit card bill. Weird, huh?
But check out some pictures with the new camera...
My special robot ornaments on my tree
Photobucket
Quincy trying to take a nap...
Photobucket
Roxy giving me the stink eye...
Photobucket
And She-Ra with her big dumb eyes questioning everything. She is really the most curious cat ever. This is how she looks at everything...
Photobucket
Anyway, in a perfect world, we wouldn't have gotten another inch of snow this morning on top on the 16 inches that are on the ground. I miss last winter with its 70 degree temperatures.
This morning's snow was big huge white flakes, and She-Ra spent an hour hunting them through the window. She kept smacking the window and making battle cries!
In a perfect world, I could let her go outside and play without all the worries, health problems and risks of her being an outdoor cat.
In a perfect world, I wouldn't have to get ready to go into work tonight!
And in a perfect world, situations would be more like this song than like the real world since the reason for wars comes down to one thing: who you say God is.

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.

No comments: