Monday, December 10, 2007

Franciscan Christmas Party...

Last Friday was the Franciscan Christmas Party. I was on the fence as to if I wanted to go or not, but finally decided that I should give it a try and I'm glad I did. Not only did I have a fun night of dancing and drinking with my friends, but I also won $25 to Best Buy! I did, however, forget my camera. But Chirstina was nice enough to post some of her pictures on Facebook, so I'm borrowing some of her pictures.
This is from the beginning of the night when we were first arriving.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
There's Emily, MaryBeth, Sara, Christina, me, and Val P.
This next one is from when we were sitting down at the tables to eat.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
In here, there is Mary Beth, Ashley, Heather, Emily, me and Andrew.
This last one in from when I was boogieing my butt off on the dance floor.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
There's me, Christina, Lindsey, Joie and Val P.
The only down side to the evening was the expense. I had to pay $15 for me and $20 for Andrew just to go, then drinks were extra expensive. Beer was $6 (I'm so cheap that I stuck to Heine's all night), mixed drinks were $7 and a glass of wine was $8.50!!
So the cost of the whole night was $102. Then if you subtract the $25 that I won (although I really wanted to win the trip to Europe that they were giving away...) it cost $77. Divide that by 2 (for Andrew and I) and you have $38.50. Yeah. I had $38.50 worth of fun, so it was worth it.
Now I'm looking forward to Andrew's Christmas Party this Friday!!

No comments: