Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Deep Freeze

I met Andrew in Central Square last night for dinner at an Ethiopian restaurant. They were supposed to be open. The sign said open and all the lights were on, however the door was locked. That is the 3rd time that we went to the same restaurant, but they were only open once- even though their schedule says that they should have been open every time we went. Andrew has had a hankering for steak and there is a steak place near us that we've been wanting to try. We took the bus from Central Square and only had a short walk to the restaurant.
We split crab cakes for an appetizer and they were very yummy. Andrew had a "Black and Blue" steak that was the perfect shade of pink on the inside. I wasn't in a steak mood, so I had a Spinach Pie. It was spinach (of course) with almonds and cream sauce with puff pastry. That was really good. We were very happy with our meal and we would go back again.
However our walk home from the restaurant was REALLY cold. It was only like a 15 minute walk, but the temperature was about 20 degrees and it was WINDY!! I was so cold. Even when we got home, I didn't really warm up. We got home at like 8 and at 10 my legs were still cold to the touch. I am seriously finished with this cold weather. If only nature would grant me my wish...

I was going to put this song yesterday for our year and a half anniversary, but after watching The Year Without A Santa Claus" I was all about Snow Miser and Heat Miser. This song is a lovely song and if anyone is planning a December wedding, I think this song would be very appropriate. Enjoy.


music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.

1 comment:

Breanna said...

Gosh I am hungry! You just made me famished. It's bitter cold here too. I'm already looking forward to spring.