Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Season of Love

Christmas Season is a time of love. And love is flowing in our house. Check out how much love our family has...
Photobucket
And She-Ra took some down time on Christmas Presents that Andrew's mom shipped to us.
Photobucket

Speaking of a Season of Love, here's today's song...

music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com.

This song always confused me. The kid seems pretty cool with his mom macking it with Santa. And he thinks that his dad would get a kick out of it, too. I don't know. Maybe he's full of the holiday spirit or something. I think that I like Christmas as much as the next guy, but if I saw Andrew kissing Mrs. Claus, there'd be a cat fight. HISS!

1 comment:

Fluffy said...

Hi, Kieran. I can't play any of the music, I've tried it on two computers. I click on the spot, but then nothing happens.