Monday, December 15, 2008

I just don't get it.

I just don't get what's wrong with people. Almost a year and a half ago, I made a fun video of me singing Bruce Springsteen. That's all it is. Just me singing. It's totally silly. But, within the past hour, 4 people have made mean comments to me on youtube. And it really hurt my feelings. Why do people do that? And why so many so quickly. And the things were really mean and really hurtful. I may have gone overboard. I responded to each negative comment saying, "Wow! I guess there are a bunch of dicks in the world with no sense of humor. Chill the freak out over a youtube video. With all the problems in the world, you pick this to make a big deal about? Plus, it's personally insulting. It's pretty sad that you get your kicks by being a huge jerk. I hope it was worth it." I'll probably instigate more negative comments with that, but whatever. I needed to stand up for myself. Assholes.

No comments: