Sunday, February 3, 2008

Goals


music player
I made this music player at MyFlashFetish.com. More colors.

I am really into this song right now. It's from the Juno soundtrack. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I really want to. Just thought that I'd share this song with you. Isn't it the cutest little song?

So I have a few goals for this month.
1. I just took (and passed) an Advanced Cardiac Life Support class taught my the American Heart Association. I have a cd of practice questions. I want to re-test my self at the end of the month to make sure that I retained what I learned in the class.

2. Finish my scarf. I am about 65% of the way done and I am going to finish it before March 1st so that I can wear it this year.

3. At work yesterday, I started orienting to Charge. I had a whirlwind of an orientation and was thrown to the wolves to be charge from 3-7. When I'm charge (since I'll be charge on off shifts), I will usually be charge with an assignment of my own. Yesterday (since it was my first time) I was charge without an assignment. Everything was fine, but I kind of felt like I was flying by the seat of my pants.By then end of the month, I will feel comfortable doing charge with an assignment and I will be good at it.

4. Catch up on laundry. I have had piles of laundry since like October. We have a small space and a lot of things, so many times clean clothes wind up getting left around. We will get rid of clothes and things that we don't need, and have everything that we do need put away.

4 things might not seem overwhelming to some people, but to me these seem like some pretty big tasks. Especially big tasks when I think that this is a short month. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like #4 the best. but i think you're backed up further than oct.maybe oc 2005