Tuesday, February 5, 2008



In the past, I haven't really cared about the primary elections. I was not a big fan of any of the candidates, just hoping for the lesser of 2 evils. This year is different. I came home from work this morning and headed straight to the poles. I cast my ballot for Obama. I feel that, especially today, EVERY vote is going to count. I didn't care how tired I was from working all night, or how grumpy I was to walk home in the rain. So now I'm waiting for the results tonight. The poor kids- I'm back at work tonight and they're going to have to watch politics in stead of cartoons. Anyone who is not yet registered to vote, register today! This presidential election is literally going to change the world. Whether your political ideals match mine or not, I believe that everyone should vote. If you don't vote, you can't bitch.
Go Barack!!

No comments: