Thursday, October 11, 2007

Baseball, work and pets

I really liked talking about baseball. Too bad I don't really follow any other sports, otherwise I could make an all sports blog. Well, after the next few games I may have something else to say, but the Yankees are my pride and joy, so I probably won't have too much to comment on until Spring Training. Maybe that's why I dislike winter so much--no baseball.

Don't expect much from me this weekend because I'm working all weekend. Want to hear something stupid? I'm working Friday and Saturday 7a-7p. The new schedule started on Sunday. Usually when you're working your weekend, you work the same shift all weekend (i.e. 7a or 7p). Well, they have me working 7p-7a on Sunday! So I get to come home Saturday night, all cranky and grumpy and tired to go to bed. Then I wake up Sunday morning only to go back to bed since I have to work Sunday night. I can't sleep for like 18 hours straight! I don't think I'm going to be the fun brigade Sunday night. :-(

I think it's safe to say that Quincy likes kittens.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
See any similarities from when Roxy was a kitten to now that Quincy has She-Ra?
But who wouldn't want to be friends with this girl?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All 3 of them hang out together, but do you know how hard it is to have 3 not so smart animals pose for a picture? This was the best I could get.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Not to say t hat Roxy doesn't value her alone time (in her most favorite toy- we were going to throw out this box, but we can't bring ourselves to do it because Roxy loves it so much!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I could keep taking pictures of these guys forever (if you check out my computer you can see tha tI pretty much have been), but sometimes I just know that it's time to put the camera down (perhaps with some nudging from Quincy and his "no more pictures" face).
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: